Address: 1205 N Loop 1604 W/Blanco Suite 230 San Antonio TX 78258
- Title: 7/16/2013 12:45:42 PM
- It feels like this is the first time I've ever tasted good sushi, the fatty tuna and fatty salmon could bring world freakin peace! Love it!
- Title: 7/15/2013 9:24:33 AM
- I have had sushi around the world.. HK, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Miami, NYC, LAand I have to say this place ain't bad...When you check in on yelp they give you a free appetizer which is very nice since you get to pick any from the menu, i was thinking upon arrival they would give me something they had pre-made but nope it was whatever I wanted.This place is very close to my rents home, if I ever go back and that sushi craving hits.. U will see me here
- Title: 7/14/2013 4:30:25 AM
- The name of the restaurant is Japanese, some of the interior can be depicted as "asian", but when you look at the scarce menu, it's not Japanese.The service is good. I tried this spot twice; the first to go and most recently, decided to sit down. The sushi was decent when i ordered to go so I decided to eat inside.After looking at the menu, I saw that their entrees came with, mashed potatoes and noodles. Most Japanese restaurants serve rice with their dishes. I then noticed that miso soup and or salad is not given with the entree. Since rice isn't the "staple" with Sushishima, I ordered a bowl of rice. Much to my surprise, the rice was almost $2. While I'm not a cheapskate, I am Asian :o)The crown Ika was good, but overall I'd rate it a 2.5-3. If you decide to go, you should plan to go between 3-6p; if you leave not as impressed as I was, at least you save yourself 20%
- Title: 7/14/2013 3:48:14 AM
- Good sushi. Decent prices. Our server was great and they offer a lot of good discounts to entice you to come back! Happy hour 3-6 PM everyday with 20% off everything.
- Title: Hard to read6/9/2013 10:34:43 AM
- The details of the first few items such as the Sushi Lunch and the Sashimi Lunch are nearly impossible to read with the orange against the red/orange toned background :(
- Title: 6/30/2013 10:46:50 AM
- Good atmosphere, dim but not dark lighting, soft music, professional service, great deal during happy hour, fresh fish, shrimp, like their noddles, will go back again.
- Title: 6/26/2015 8:37:42 AM
- Title: 6/25/2013 8:29:41 AM
- This sushi is as good as it gets. Best sushi in San Antonio hands down!Always fresh, good ambience and wonderful staff.I FULLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE, IT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!