Address: 1205 N Loop 1604 W/Blanco Suite 230 San Antonio TX 78258
- Title: 7/29/2013 12:26:40 PM
- The restaurant serves sushi as an art form. The craftsmanship of the sushi preparation is something to marvel at through its freshness and flavor. There is no restaurant I've been to that serves sushi with this level of commitment to quality and skill. If you eat sushi anywhere else, you are missing out!
- Title: 7/28/2013 9:35:47 AM
- Happy hour 4-6 every day of the week! That means 20% off everything, including beer and wine. We tried nigiri and a selection of rolls. Be sure you try the roll that is wrapped in cucumber or the summer roll which is wrapped in spring roll paper. When we checked in on Yelp, we got a carafe of carrot mango juice. My husband got the leftovers in a to go cup and mixed it with Malibu rum! Service is always good too
- Title: 7/28/2013 4:26:48 AM
- As a replacement for Sushi Zushi whose product and service has been lacking dramatically in service and quality of sushi over the last several years, we went as a group of five and ordered a variety of combo rolls, sushi, tempura, chicken and seafood udon noodles. It was really fresh and delicious, served with little waiting. A 20% coupon and yelp coupon for a free liter of freshly made fruit juice with sake came to just a little over $100 total. I have been to many sushi/japanese places where that is the per diner price. A great happy hour special looks to reduce that cost even more. A great find for the stone oak area.
- Title: 7/22/2013 2:49:13 AM
- Happy hour here is amazing! The entire dinner menu is half-priced 7 days a week including drinks. Service is wonderful as well. Servers are attentive, polite, and knowledgable. Sushi, yakisoba, and hibachi shrimp were delicious. Perhaps not the best Japanese food in San Antonio, but you cannot beat it for the price.
- Title: 7/22/2013 2:45:47 AM
- My husband and I have been regulars at Sushi Zushi for years. After getting terrible service and less than delicious sushi the last few times, we set out to try some place new. After reading Sushisima Yelp reviews, we went to try it out and are in love!!!!! Tim was a phenomenal server. Everything we got was ridiculously delicious and the portions were very generous. Tim was nice enough to make us a special dipping sauce once he found out what we liked. And did I mention the happy hour prices were very nice!??!?! I'd recommend the Gyoza and the Volcano and Summer rolls. We will be regulars here.
- Title: 7/20/2014 5:08:38 AM
- Title: 7/18/2013 4:16:31 AM
- Great food! Ordered Miso Soup (which in most places is pretty salty) it was very good, portions for the chicken teriyaki and sushi roll were pretty good for sharing. The service was even better, will be coming back when in town again.
- Title: 7/18/2013 11:30:12 AM
- Fresh, tasty excellent service. Best sushi in San Antonio!