Address: 1205 N Loop 1604 W/Blanco Suite 230 San Antonio TX 78258
- Title: 9/8/2014 5:21:10 PM
- Title: 9/18/2014 2:19:11 PM
- I'm Michael with KSAT 12(ABC) in San Antonio, TX which is the
- Title: 9/17/2016 3:49:07 AM
- Title: 9/10/2016 8:42:10 AM
- Title: 9/10/2013 4:21:21 AM
- Title: 8/5/2013 4:23:47 AM
- After reading all of these great reviews on Yelp and having a craving for some great Sushi, we decided on Sushishima. We ordered a roll for an appetizer which was great! However, things went drastically downhill when we didn't stick to the rolls for dinner as well. I ordered the Seafood Udon, which tasted like various types of seafood that had rotted in fishy water. I looked so forward to devouring the Udon noodles at least, but even the noodles tasted like rotted fish water. My husband ordered the Hibachi dinner, which was ok, but very bland. We were offered 20% off (which was the special going on anyway), and some cumber salad that the server called an "appetizer." Overall, a very disappointing experience. IFwe do come back, we will stick to the rolls.
- Title: 8/5/2013 11:27:12 AM
- Best place in San Antonio for Sushi. Great staff, great service and very good prices.When I looked at the menu I shocked at some of the items they had available, like Monk Fish, blue-fin tuna, abalone, and giant clam.Among the other items I ate that day, I had my one of my favorite items and that is Sweet Shrimp, large raw shrimp that tastes like it is dip in sugar and then they bring the heads a few minutes later deep fried. A must try for a true Sushi lover.Not to mention happy hour from 3-6 everyday and 20% off entire dinner menu, they have a wine bar and TVs too. We asked one of the employees a few questions (his name was Adam) he well well versed and very helpful and made great suggestions.So, if your in San Antonio and near Blanco and 1604 you gotta try this place...We really liked the service and the overall experience there and we definitely will return.
- Title: Yum!8/3/2013 3:46:41 PM
- We ate at the restaurant for the first time last weekend and loved it. Great rolls and great service! Today we tried delivery for the first time, it was perfect! The order was correct and the food was amazing! I found my new sushi place!!!